• Chokeberry, one bare-root plant, one year plant
– Also known as Aronia melanocarpa
– Black fruits, small in size
– Fruits very intensively
– Undemanding and easy to grow
– Resistant to pests and diseases (suitable for organic cultivation)
– Resistant to frost
– Mainly used for juices
– Preferably a sunny location
– Grows well in slightly acidic soils
• Health-promoting properties
-Healthy, strengthens the immune system, regulates blood pressure and prevents eye diseases
-Lowers blood sugar levels and the level of bad cholesterol, increases the level of good cholesterol
– Chokeberry juice, by regulating vascular permeability, prevents the formation of blood clots and varicose veins.
– Chokeberries are healthy, they do not accumulate heavy metals, nitrates or pesticides!