Strawberry Ostara – 10 plants
for 10 potted plants
- A dessert type of everbearing strawberries, it fruits in spring, and then fruits from mid July until autumn, until the first ground frost.
- High yields, which become even higher towards autumn.
- The fruit is medium in size, light red and attractive.
- The taste of ripe fruit resembles that of wild strawberries.
- It is easily grown, in spring it may be planted in big pots or beds and grown as a hanging or climbing plant.
- During the winter months, it is advised to keep Ostara under cover.