Strawberry Senga Sengana – 10 plants
for 10 potted plants
- A late mid-season variety
- Very heavy cropping
- In our opinion this is the most delicious and aromatic of all strawberry varieties
- At the beginning of harvesting the fruit is large, later becomes smaller, with dark red colour
- The variety is very resistant to frost damage, drought, powdery mildew, root diseases and nematodes
- Susceptible to grey mould – during wet summers chemical protection treatment is recommended
- In Senga Sengana caps (calyx) are easily removed, therefore there is no better variety to make jellies, jams, and frozen food.
- Due to its delicate and less resistant fruit, it is rarely sold at food stalls, which is why this variety is unparalleled in the “straight from the garden” category.
- Worth growing in the garden.